Followers

Sunday 3 July 2022

INTAAS - Red White and Blue







The theme for this challenge is Red, White and Blue and was set by team member Chriss. Come and join us at International Art and Soul with your project.

I embossed a sheet of white card with a Crafter's Companion embossalicious folder of bunting before setting it against a bright blue mat - the blue card from Papermill. I die cut two red shapes, the top left is a die by Memory Box, if  my 'memory box' serves me correctly. lol  The bottom scroll die is by Spellbinders. The red card is by Hobbycraft.

Mr card blank is by Crafts UK.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Gem of a Craft - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Everybody-Art - Two colours, white doesn't count
Arty Divas - Anything Goes
Classic Design - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Wow this card is so pretty. It is very intricate and well designed. Have a lovely day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a completely different card. It looks really extraordinary. Great dies and a very beautiful composition. When I first saw your card I thought of a carriage and the sun shining on the carriage. Just wonderful!
    Thank you for participating in the current EAC Challenge.
    Hug Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Hazel. I love both of those dies and they go together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very elegant design.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete