Followers

Sunday 11 September 2022

INTAAS -Transport





The theme for this challenge is 'Transport' so why not join us at International Art and Soul with your ideas? The challenge was set by design team member CraftyGirl

My card blank is  7x7 by Crafts UK.

I started by cutting a maroon card to fit the card blank leaving a small white edge and then cut bright red card to fit on top of the maroon. This was the mat for the Dr Who tardis image which was copyright free from the internet. I added it to the centre of the mat and then generated the sentiments on my computer. 'Happy Birthday Michael' is for my great-nephew's birthday and he is a massive Dr Who fan. That was set at top left and bottom right was a fun comment 'Michael WHO?' 

The coloured card is all from Papermill, the sentiments cut with a Spellbinder circle die, both sentiments edged roughly with Promarkers to, hopefully, emulate the edges on the tardis image.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes
Crafting Happiness - Add a Sentiment
Dragonfly Dreams - Happy Birthday
Gem of a Craft - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Arty Divas - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. Fun birthday card! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Bl og As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, I'm all for anything Dr. Who! Great design on this! Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous design. I am sorry I am late on this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great Dr Who card and a fabulous take on the Travel theme!
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, I'm also a massive Dr Who fan. Thanks for joining in our September challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete