Followers

Sunday 23 October 2022

IMTAAS - Happy Fall Y'All





Come along and join us at International Art and Soul. Design Team member Debbie chose the theme of Happy Fall Y'All.

My card is a 7x7 by Crafts UK. The brown card is from Papermill. I chose the quote from the internet and after printing it  backed it with more brown card as the centrepiece. I used a small patch of SnipArt to add a little texture. The SnipArt was supplied by Craft Box UK. The paper depicting leaves is from 'I know not where' and after searching my craft room for pads, etc. I still have no idea, sorry.

I'm on a break at the minute but appreciate any comments left for me.

2 comments:

  1. Wow your cards are so beautiful. I really love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and what a great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete