Followers

Sunday 9 October 2022

INTAAS Orange and Black






This challenge theme was set by DT member Chriss and it's Orange and Black. Come long and join us at International Art and Soul, we'd love to see you.

My scalloped card blank is a 7x7 by Crafts UK. The coloured card is by Papermill and the image is one from Saturated Canary. I cut the card with two Spellbinders scalloped dies and once the image was coloured I also cut this with the smaller die. I used my trusty Promarkers to colour the image. Very simple but done.

I won't be entering my card into any challenges as I'm taking a rest for a short while to refresh myself!

Thank you all for supporting me over the past few years, it's very much appreciated.



1 comment:

  1. Sorry I am running late. This is so cute. You make the best cards. Enjoy your time off and get revitalized.

    ReplyDelete