Followers

Saturday 10 December 2011

All shipshape

I'm pleased to say that the decorator finished by lunchtime, after an early start. He's made a super job of it and everything is back in place. I've steam cleaned the floor and put all my kitchen knick knacks in place so it feels like home again.

My dizziness is definitely vertigo because I suffer from it every year, and sometimes more than once a year, unfortunately. Last year I was checked at the hospital and that bout was due to a virus. I think this one may be a virus as well. I've been feeling really run down and I've been sneezing a lot. I'm having a peaceful day tomorrow. I'm not putting any alarm clock on and we're having a leisurely day all round. Hopefully this will do the trick and I'll be feeling as right as rain in no time. Thanks for all your best wishes.

Stay happy.

1 comment:

  1. Aww glad your decorator finished and you've got everything back to normal Hazel.
    Have a lovely restful day tomorrow!!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete