Followers

Thursday 15 December 2011

I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas

The challenge over at Paperake Weekly challenge blog is I'm dreaming of a ............ (favourite colour) Christmas, and I think most of you know what my favourite colour is by now! I used a large square card blank by Craft UK and the green Mirri board came via Joanna Sheen. The green leaf backing paper is by Oase of Panda Bear Designs at Stitchybear Digital Stamps. The tree image is by Ladybug Crafts Ink and I coloured it with my Promarkers and glittered it with Diamond Dust. Three green pieces of Card Candi at the top and two Spellbinders Parisian Accent corners complete the design.

I've added two photos to make sure that you can see that glitter!! lol

I'm also entering the card in to the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes - Anything Christmas
Charisma Cardz - Last Minute Christmas Makes

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, so elegant and shimmery! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely Hazel!! gorgeous paper too!

    Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly.

    Fi GDT
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy Hazel! Love that backing paper. Beautifully put together. Hope that you're feeling much better! Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card love all the sparkle thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab thanks for joining us at PTW Hugs Rebekah GDT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! I'll leave the snow for someone else. Lovely card. Merry Christmas and thank you for joining us this week at Charisma. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving your sparkly card, merry christmas and goodluck at charisma

    ReplyDelete