Followers

Friday 15 April 2011

Absolutely shattered

I've been painting my craft room all day and I'm absolutely shattered. We had a Chinese meal delivered for dinner and I could hardly get off the sofa to open the door because all my muscles had tightened up. I'm feeling much better now but will have to start all over again tomorrow. The ceiling wasn't too much of a problem and I managed it quite well. I'd thought it would take me much longer than it did and because I was on a roll I decided to start on the walls. I've done one and a half walls and the colour, warm yellow, is not covering the green very well. I'll have to give it a second coat, ugh! It looks like I'll be busy all day Sunday as well but if I can finish it on Sunday I'll be able to move all my things back on Monday. Let's hope that I'm feeling fit tomorrow and can get on with it. Eric cannot do anything to help unfortunately because of his rheumatoid arthritis but he is good at directing. Now I'm catching up with my forum friends and blog friends so I'm having a quiet evening. Enjoy yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. Hazel, I hope you're feeling well enough to battle on with the decorating today, it will all have been worth the aches and pains when its done! Keep going! Hugs to you, Ellie Maggie x

    ReplyDelete