Followers

Sunday 17 April 2011

Doing well


I'm really pleased because everything, so far, is going according to plan and I've had no problems. I'm moving furniture back into my craftroom and apart from reorganising all my goodies I'm just about finished. The job wasn't nearly as bad as I anticipated. I can't decide whether this is the fun part or the difficult part. I'll probably reorganise things and then find that I liked the original better!! It's certainly much brighter than it was but that might just be because I haven't got everything piled in yet. This is how it is before I move all the drawers in and all the boxes, books, CDs, etc. I've put my notice board back with all my handcrafted cards on that various people have sent me over the past few years. I'll be able to make some cards tomorrow I hope. I've just been asked today to make an engagement card so I must get that done soon.

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are nearly there Hazel.

    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, it's looking fab so far Hazel! I love all your shelves and that desk is just what I want! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Hazel, its a lovely colour. Carol x

    ReplyDelete