Followers

Tuesday 12 April 2011

No cards today

I've started clearing my craft room so that I can redecorate it so I'll not be crafting today or for the foreseeable future. So far I've moved all the books and CDs so I've done quite a bit already. I just have to move all the craft goodies now!! This might take some time but I hope to start painting on Friday. We're at the hospital this afternoon so the whole afternoon is out. I have tomorrow all day and then most of Thursday is out because we go to visit my sister in the Care Home. It'll take me a few days to get the painting done because I can't climb the ladders like I used to when I was younger. If I manage to start it on Friday I'm hoping that I might have it done by Monday or Tuesday. It's getting the ceiling done that is the big problem. I can only do a little of that at a time because I get so dizzy. I'll let you know when it's finished, and, if it looks good, I might even post a photograph. Take care and have a happy day. The sun is shining here.

1 comment:

  1. Good on ya girl for decorating, I leave that to hubby or uncles!!! I just give them the colour scheme Lol

    It would be great to see your finished craft room x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete