Followers

Saturday 16 April 2011

More exhausted than ever

I've had a very full day but it's been worth it. I've given my craft room two coats of Warm Yellow matt paint and it's beginning to look good. I've moved the bookcases back in and the computer desk. I have to do the gloss painting tomorrow and the hard work is done. On Monday I'll be able to put the window blind up and move my workbenches back in. Then the fun will start with my crafting goodies. I'm going to rearrange some of the drawers so I'm hoping to make my life a little easier when I'm crafting. Do you think it will work? I'm sure to put something somewhere that's not a good idea. I'm looking forward to Monday and seeing the end result. I'm all aches and pains but happy.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely Hazel. You'll have to show us some pics when you're done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you Hazel, look forward to seeing some pics when you've finished. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel, thanks for visiting my blog! You're on the last leg now and yes, I'm sure the rearranging will make a difference when you craft. You'll be super-organised and we'll be jealous! Looking forward to the pics soon. Thanks for 'following' my blog too, so kind. Hugs to you, Ellie Maggie x

    ReplyDelete