Followers

Thursday 21 April 2011

LIM Challenge


This week the Less is More Challenge was to use acetate. Well, first of all, I was busy redecorating my craft room so thought that I wouldn't get a chance to make a card. However, after working my little socks off I did finish and posted some photos on my blog to let you see. Then, second of all, I'm not keen on using acetate on my cards so would this persuade me to give this week a miss? No, I was determined to try and so I used as little acetate as necessary but it is there! This card blank has a Cuttlebug embossing folder of flowers on bronze Mirri card down the left and another at an angle across the centre, saying 'with love'. A small Glenda Waterworth stamp 'weeds are flowers too' was stamped, with Stazon, on to the acetate and then trimmed to shape. It was fastened in the bottom right corner with a Dovecraft brad.

12 comments:

  1. Well done Hazel, the acetate is there and that's all it needs!
    Thanks so much for joining in our challenge this week, it was quite a tricky one too!
    See you next time!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Hazel for finishing your room and using acetate! I like the simplicity of this card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and very effective card and that;s what it's all about !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Hazel (I used the minimal amount of acetate too!) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel
    So glad you made it here again
    I bet your room now looks lovely! Will we see a piccy?
    Super card, hard to photograph mirri card and acetate
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandi - the photos are on my blog. Click on More at the bottom of the page. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is simple Hazel but looks very effective.
    I have never used acetate... I do have some but thats about it Lol

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little tag of acetate is very sweet. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card Hazel - off to sneak a peek at your craft room now

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card - I like the mirri card embossed detail. I think the tag is super. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very elegant card. I love the mirri card and just a touch of acetate.
    Ruth C

    ReplyDelete