Followers

Thursday 28 July 2011

Polka Dot Sketch

This afternoon I've made a card following a sketch by Lynn. The Cute Card Thursday challenge 175 was to follow the sketch and Crafty Sentiments challenge was to use polka dots - I'm not 100% sure that these would be classed as polka dots but it was the only dots I had!

I used a small square card blank by Craft UK. The navy blue card is by Papermill. I have no idea where the dotty paper or the ribbon came from - both in my stash for ages. The brads are by Dovecraft. I stamped a Sarah Kay image in Memento ink and coloured her with Promarkers. I used Spellbinders oval nesties, plain and scalloped.

6 comments:

  1. Hazel: I just found your blog today, and followed you. I would GREATLY appreciate if you would peek at my blog and follow me (I need all the help i can get - trust me! LOL) I also wanted to say that, in reading your blog, I really respect all your years of marriage. My husband and I will reach 26 years next month. I have such respect for those setting the bar so high for us. Bless you for that!
    I'm glad I found your blog, and will keep checking in to see what you're making. Thanks for sharing it all.
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card i think you got it sooooo right
    hugs linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Hazel and your colouring in is absolutely fabulous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card - the colours work so well. I love your take on my sketch! Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful card Hazel, your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Hazel, so elegant, I love it.. and yes those are polka dots for me too :) Thank you also for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete