Followers

Thursday, 9 February 2012

A cute girly card

I haven't made a cute card for a while so here goes!! I've used a Lili of the Valley stamp and coloured her with Promarkers before cutting with a Spellbinders oval nestie. The lime green pearlised card is from Payper Box. The Whimsy bunting die was one of my new buys from the Craft Show I was at last week. I used Costco pink paper for the bunting. The flowers are from the candy I won on Nataliya's blog. The leaves are cut with Crealies dies. The small square card blank is by Craft UK.

I'm entering this card in to the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Let's Get Girly
Lil's Lil Fairies - Spring Colours

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Hazel xx Jna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Hazel. I like your flowers (smiles).
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and girly Hazel, love the colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is so sweet what a cute card, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, love the bunting too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete