Followers

Monday 12 March 2012

Set my own challenge

Today I was feeling slightly better so I decided to set myself a challenge and make a card to follow a few challenges in one. The photo isn't too good but I think you can see the main points!

My card is a scalloped square by Craft UK. The pink pearlised card is from I know not where but the backing paper is a freebie from My Mind's Eye. I printed the image from Joanna Sheen's Daisy and Friends CD and coloured her with Promarkers. I cut the corners with my round corner punch to match the backing paper and card. I used Distress Ink round the edge of the image. My ribbon is from my Australian stash and my buttons came from Create and Craft many years ago. I used a Martha Stewart punch to punch out three small butterflies to add to the background.

I'm entering the card in to the following challenges:
Moving Along with the Times - Cute as a button
CD Sunday - From me to you
The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - Spring Colours
Whoopsi Daisy - Punch it Out

17 comments:

  1. Very pretty Hazel, love the paper. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Hazel, also love the fabulous Deep Sea Duncan one, the embellishments are super. Glad you are feeling a bit better. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Hazel and I am glad you are on the mend.
    Thank you for your continued support.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Hazel, thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card Hazel. Thank-You for the lovely comments on my blog. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Hazel and good to hear you're starting to feel better. Thanks for joining in again this week.
    Pamela (Guest Designer in March for CD Sunday)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to hear you are feeling a bit better , lvely card it is as cute as a button, Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm sorry to read you've not been well hun, sending you huge get well soon hugs!

    This is fab love the layout & the image is a cutie!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Hazel, glad you're getting better, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous hun, not had time to visit for a week or so..you have made some stunning cards..love your diver..very clever lol!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card - sweet image and I love the buttons.
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card Hazel. I'm sorry to read you've not been well. Hope you're feeling better now.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely image and great colouring, i like the shape of the card with the scalloped edges. sue-b x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your beautiful card,thats a really cute little image and gorgeous colours, Hope your feeling better, thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my Cute As A Button challenge
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you are feeling better Hazel. A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. fantastic card Hazel, I love the cute image...thanks for joining in with our Pretty Little Ribbon challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete