Followers

Sunday 29 July 2012

#124 Use a Digi

The challenge over at One Stitch at a Time is a nice easy one - Use a Digi. It was my time to choose an image for my teammate Josephine and myself. I chose Blue Tit on Rowan by Ike over at Stitchybear Digital Stamps Shop.

My card blank is by Craft UK. I coloured the image with my Promarkers and then cut it with my Spellbinders square nestie before using Distress Ink on the edges. The backing paper is stamped with freebie stamps that I got in a magazine a few months ago. I used Memento Ink in Cocoa and stamped them randomly over the paper before matting the paper on to greeny/gold card from Papermill. The green ribbon is from my Australian stash.

Our sponsor this week is Stitchybear! Check the challenge blog for details of the prize.

I'm entering my card in to the following challenges:
Craft a Scene - In the garden
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Jackson's Digital Expressions - Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations - Animals or Insects
Craftymess Challenge - Birds



22 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel .Perfect colouring of bird and branch.
    Love that you created the background piece. Thanks for sharing on Craftymess Challenge Blog .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in our current 'birds' themed challenge over on the CraftyMess challenge blog...
    This is wonderful! I love the image and it is coloured in perfectly making me want to reach out for a berry. The muted stamped and distressed backing works so well with the bold image!
    I hope to see you entering our future challenges on our blog :-)
    Love Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully colored and such a pretty card. So glad you joined us for the Animals/Insects challenge at Pattie's Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Hazel, your colouring is fabulous.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the bird (that is one of my favorite birds) and the inking around the edges really places the focus on the bird. Great background stamping too! Thank you for joining us at Craft a Scene this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good afternoon Hazel,

    What a lovely card, you have coloured the bird image absolutely beautifully and all the little bird houses stamped on the background has created a perfect backdrop for the image.

    Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Craft a Scene challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Hazel, I love the way you've coloured this little chap, and your background is wonderful.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Hazel and beautiful image. love the distress colours. Hope you are keeping well and Eric is on the mend and recovering.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, Hazel, great image and love the background paper you've made.
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet Card! I love the varying hues of green. Very nice. Thanks for playing along at Jackson's Digital Expressions!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card I especially love your background paper. I think your coloring is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable Hazel :O) as always

    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful and fabulous colouring. I love that backing paper too. Thank you for using one of my images :-D
    Hugz
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at Jacksons Digital Expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card - nice colors and DP. Thanks for showing your talent at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is fabulous Hazel. Beautifully coloured and a gorgeous stamped background. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi sweetie!
    This is such a lovely card. Love the distressing. Thanks for joining in our anything goes challenge over at Crafts and Me with this fabulous creation. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty card, love the bird image, thanks for joining in Craftymess challenge DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete