Followers

Thursday 14 February 2013

My Blogoversary and Update


It's my second blogoversary tomorrow but I'm afraid I'm not posting any candy. I'm not 100% in to my blog or crafting since Eric's death so I want to wait until I feel happier. He enjoyed helping me provide items last year and his input always spurred me on. I'll probably wait until later in the year to see how I feel. Thank you all for supporting me over the past six months

I thought I'd also let you know what I'm going to be doing next! So many of you are kind enough to add comments to a card and asking if I'm doing OK. I thought this was an easier way of letting everyone know at once rather than me trying to add a reply to each one of you individually.

I'm rattling around in a large four bedroomed house so I've put it up for sale. My son and daughter in law are selling their house and we're buying another place together. We'll have separate living accommodation but they'll be at hand to help me if I need any help in the future. We're busy viewing properties and making a note of those that are suitable so that when my house sale goes through we can make the move.

I know that we would never have moved from this house if Eric had been alive but I also know that he would approve of our decision. Keep me in your thoughts and send me some positive vibes so that my house might sell sooner rather than later. This bad weather is not helping.

Thank you all, once again, for your kind support.

Love to you all

9 comments:

  1. How strange! I was just thinking of you Hazel and wondering how you were getting along! Good luck, and hey there is nothing like a bit of crafting for creating a welcome distraction! Thinking of you. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hazel, how lovely of you to give us an update, I do think about you from time to time. I think your house move is a wonderful idea and as Easter is approaching fast - they say that's the best time to sell a house- I'm sure things will start moving along soon.
    You're doing really well Mrs stay strong, we'll all still be here when you're ready for a full return!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so lovely to hear from you again hazel. You must do what is right for you and I can only imagine how life has changed for you. it is important having your family near. Hope your plans go well and you find something suitable for you all. take care and hope to hear from you again soon
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel sending you bucket loads of positive vibes, hope you sell soon. Hugs xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to hear from you again Hazel. I wish you all the best with your house sale and new home search - Spring is supposed to be the best time to buy and sell, and I am sending positive vibes your way!
    Big Hugs, Sylvia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hugs and vibes always Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great project with your son. I'm sure that it will be better to have some family close by. Keeping you in my thoughts big cyber hugs. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel
    Sorry I've been missing, things went quite wrong here just after Christmas, so I'm now living in 'the annexe', a fancy name for the room on the end of the house! Also ended up without a pc, so have just managed to get back on line. Quite understand how you feel about Eric, and your decision sounds like the right one. Family close by, but your own space. Hope it all goes quickly, and well for you. Off to have a trawl through your blog now, haven't done anything myself recently, but sort out furniture etc. Guess you'll be thinking about that too. Stay cheerful as possible, sending you big hugs and positive thoughts.
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hazel, sorry I have not visited recently but have had rather a lot going on over here.
    What a great idea to live with your son and daughter in law but still have your own separate living accommodation. I hope you manage to sell your house soon, Easter is early this year and that is when things seem to really start moving again in the housing market.
    Look after yourself.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete