Followers

Thursday 3 July 2014

MAWTT Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! and MY blog hop winner

OK the first thing I'm going to do is announce MY winner of the MAWTT Birthday Blog Hop. Thank you all for for your lovely comments and I'm so glad that you all enjoyed the hop. Without further ado I will announce that the winner is...............


I'll send you an email Debbie to get your details.



Janice is the hostess this week over at Moving Along with the Times and she chose the theme 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!'.

I had fun with this one (I'm not quite a girl but I was once - lol). I usually don't add too much because I like to keep things simple, however, I went to town on this one.

My card blank is by Joanna Sheen. The image is by Delicious Doodles and is called Sunshine Gal. I coloured her with my Promarkers and used Glossy Accents on her specs. I cut the image out with my x cut guillotine and matted it on to bright pink card from Papermill.  The lilac spotty paper is by Dovecraft and I matted that on the bright pink card too. I used a Spellbinders Parisian border for the fancy edge and then more Spellbinders dies for the sentiment base and other embellishments. The beads I bought when Eric and I were in Australia in 2010 and this is the first time I've used them. Little crystal flowers are set in the centre of two of the embellishments and below the sentiment. I can't even remember buying these but they were in my stash!

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Summer Days
Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy Challenge - Summertime
Sister Act Card Challenge 63 - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Summer Girls
613 Avenue Create Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant Challenge - Anything Goes
A Girl Who Crafts Challenge - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes

I'm sorry that I haven't been around much, my eyes are still playing up and I'm spending as little time as possible on the computer. I can't believe that I can play a game on my laptop and my eyes stay open but I can hardly look at the computer screen or the TV and my eyes close. I'm fed up.

20 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous with lovely girly colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card Hazel, A really nice image, beautifully coloured, and I love how you have finished it off a treat with those darling little beads, and they hold such sweet memories for you too, bless you.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Hazel, from DD, who are quite local to me! Super image choice and brilliant colouring. Love the embellishments too, a great fun card. Sorry to hear your eyes are still not right, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image, really beautifully coloured too. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Hazel, fabulous image and it's colored beautifully!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel,
    lovely image and fabulous card with pretty colouring.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts "Summer Girls" Challenge.
    Welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic colouring, Hazel and a gorgeous colour combo!
    Thank you for joining us at the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Hazel.Wow your card is beautiful.love this gorgeous image.hope your eyes improve soon, it must be so frustrating.hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the glossy accents! Your coloring is fantastic Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute - the colors are great! Thanks for dropping this by at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love the image & colours you have used!

    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card Hazel. Great colouring. Hope your problem with your eyes clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Wow! I love this Hazel… such a fab image and your colouring is awesome! gorgeous papers and such wonderful embellies… it's a perfect card for our theme this week! :-)
    Sorry you are having such trouble with your eyes still... I really hope things improve for you soon hun... enjoy playing the game though... it's easier on the eyes than reading text !!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sending hugs xx hope the eyes resolve soon.
    Love this card she looks so happy with her ice cream, love how you coloured her in, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Fun Card, Thank you for joining in the fun over at A girl who crafts.
    Floss
    DT
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. The pink & purple are definitely girly as are your gorgeous embellies!
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great fun card. Fabulous coloring. Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge for Anything Goes! Come back and play again! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. he he my kind of card. thankyou for entering the sisters of craft blog challenge. michelle. dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card, thanks so much for joining us over at the Sister's of Craft....Good Luck!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card for a teen Hazel. I love the rich colours and somewhat cheeky image. Hugs. Lynn

    ReplyDelete