Followers

Thursday 26 February 2015

MAWTT Be a Sport



Come and join us at Moving Along with the Times with our fun theme of Be a Sport. This week's theme was set by Susan.

I've used a small square card blank by Craft UK. The red card is by Papermill but I'm not sure where I got the turquoise pearlescent paper, I embossed that with a Crafter's Companion embossalicious folder before matting on to the red card. The image is a rubber stamp, Glideabella, by www.stampingbella.com and it's the first time I've used it, though I've had it for a few years now. I coloured her with my Promarkers and then cut out with an Xcut die before matting on to another die cut in beige. The beige plus the yellow swirl are diecuts that I got as a freebie when I ordered from 'dies to die for' and this is their usual practice. When you receive your order there's a small packet enclosed with half a dozen die cuts in and it's fun seeing what you get each time.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Crafting for All Seasons - Dies and/or Punches
Scrapper's Delights - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers - Letters of the Alphabet - S for Sport and Skating

15 comments:

  1. Fab image Hazel and lovely colour combo too - hope you're doing ok this week hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabulous card, what a great image you have used.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is super, what a fabby winter card. I used to love ice skating, Hope alls well, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card! I love the way the yellow swirl hugs the corner. Thank you for joining in my Alphabet challenge at PFP and good luck!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do love a Bella Hazel, great card. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Hazel, love the image and colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Hazel! A fun image and a lovely embossed background. Hope you are doing ok? Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun make! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge of 'Anything Goes' at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog! Yvonne (DT)

    www.digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great image and lovely colouring too. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's a pretty little skater, I love Stamping Bella images, they are so characterful. I love your big spotted embossed background as well xJessie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card and colors. Thank you for joining us a Digi Choosday Challenges. Moni (DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a fab design Hazel… I love the image - you've coloured her beautifully! and I really like the yellow swirl… it is perfect as reminds me of the swirls that the ice skates make! :-)
    Hope you are doing ok... not too long to go!
    Love and hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a fun card
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday for Anything Goes
    xx

    ReplyDelete