Followers

Thursday 4 February 2016

MAWTT Things with Wings




Come over to Moving Along with the Times and join us in this week's challenge, the theme set by Judith of 'Things with Wings'. There's plenty of scope there for your creative juices to get working. I started off with  a bird at first and then changed to butterflies - they always seem happier to me! lol

I used a small square card from Craft UK and used bright blue card as a mat but where I got this card from I have no idea. I can't ever remember buying it. The little butterflies, cut in various colours with a Martha Stewart punch, were randomly placed around the Lili of the Valley sentiment. I matted the sentiment on to a gold scalloped circle cut with a Spellbinders die. The border of flowers is a Memory box die and after cutting it in white I coloured it with my Promarkers.

I'm hoping that my eyes will stay open long enough for me to enter into some challenges. I've typed this post all in one go so you can tell that my eyes have improved remarkably. I had a larger dose in my injections at the beginning of January and it's made a big difference - I've even noticed it myself. Thank you all for your kind wishes and I will get round to visiting you all soon, I hope.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door  Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Punches and/or Dies
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - Anything Goes


13 comments:

  1. I have a very similar butterfly punch and I love when I see other people use it, gives me great inspiration. Great layering above the flowers, looks like a sunny garden x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hazel, we are on the same wavelength, with butterflies. Beautiful card. Janice xx
    Http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Hazel, hope you are keeping well too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Hazel. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Hazel. I love the bright colours. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel,
    what a very pretty card.
    I love your wonderful scene with all the cute butterflies.
    Hope your eyes are continuing to make progress, and you are feeling a little better.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally stunning creation!!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Karen.DT.xx
    www.kernowdesigns.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at Craft Your Passion. Look forward to seeing you again.

    Tammi
    CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful card. I love the scene you have created with your dies and sentiment and colouring the flowers is a great detail. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful butterflies and flowers. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty Hazel - I always think of butterflies as happy too. I could have made this card myself! - I have those punches and dies and the sentiment - everything but the blue card! ps sorry I'm late commenting we've been having wifi problems since Thursday night! hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh this is gorgeous Hazel… Love the flower border against the rich blue… and those pretty butterflies look awesome!
    So glad to read that your eyes have improved with the higher dose… fingers, toes and everything crossed that they stay ok for a good long while.
    Hope you have a good week
    Big hugs, Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete