Followers

Sunday 16 April 2017

International Art and Soul - Wings



Come along and join us this time in our challenge at International Art and Soul - we have the theme of 'Wings'.

I've used a scalloped 8x8 card blank by Craft UK. My stamped image is a Dragonfly by Visible Image. I coloured it with Sakura Gelly Roll pens to give the glittery sheen to the wings. I then cut it out leaving a very thin white edge. That was put to one side whilst I used a Clarity stencil and some Distress Inks in various shades of green to make the background of reeds and bulrushes. When that was completed I matted it on to lime green card by Papermill. I matted it on to my card blank and then added the dragonfly The sentiment, again by Visible Image, was cut with a Spellbinder die, tinged with green Distress Ink and then raised to the right of the design. Five small green gems by Mei Flower were added to the top right and left corners.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
My Time to Craft - No Designer Papers
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

Thanks for calling in.

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous Hazel. What a fabulous stamp and I love how you stencilled the background on your creation. Wonderful! Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully designed.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Hazel. The colors are so rich and pretty and next to butterflies, I really love dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete