Followers

Thursday 8 June 2017

MAWTT Embossing wet/dry



The challenge this time is Embossing - wet or dry. The theme was set by Sue B over at Moving Along with the Times. Do come and join us and see the super cards made by Team B.

I decided to use both wet and dry for my card. It's a 7x7 card blank by Craft UK. The paws embossing folder came into use for only the second time - I've had it for ages! I embossed right and left sides of the card blank, leaving the middle blank. The embossing folder is a long narrow one and I cannot for the life of me remember who made it. I stamped a Tim Holtz crazy dog and after colouring with my Promarkers I cut him out leaving a narrow white border round him. I set him in the bottom corner and then stamped his feeding bowl and bone in the blank space next to him, both coloured with my Promarkers. The sentiment is by Visible Image and I stamped and embossed with Sparkle N Sprinkle embossing powder in Blueberry. After heat embossing it I cut with a Spellbinder wonky square die and then cut the larger size in metallic blue card as the mat. I set this to the top of the blank panel and that's my card finished.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday - Masculine
Addicted to Stamps - Animals

Thanks for visiting, call again soon.


10 comments:

  1. Super card hazel, thank you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel,
    your card is wonderful and the embossing is great.
    Love that dog and his attitude.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel this is a wonderful card I love the dog and the sentiment is brilliant. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel

    Just popping by to say I think your card is fab! I so love the sentiment... I sometimes say the same thing about my hubby!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Hazel - it really made me smile !!! what a great expression the dog has and I love the sentiment!! And what a fab embossing folder… not seen that one before… is really cool !!
    Hope you are keeping well
    Love and hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  7. The embossed background is perfect for those crazy dogs. Love the design and sentiment. Great masculine card! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week! Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Thank you for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door! Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge and good luck!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi,
    Dots to Lines- DT TTCRD
    www.dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sentiment made me chuckle. It's great paired up with the bulldog
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps in our Animal challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete