Followers

Sunday 7 January 2018

International Art and Soul - WOW




 
International Art and Soul have the theme of White on White for this current challenge so come along and join us and show us what you can do.

I'm afraid my mojo had gone walk about while I was on holiday and my card isn't the best. I really struggled to get this one made and usually I love this theme. My card blank is an 8x8 scalloped by Crafts UK. The white sheet was embossed with a Crafter's Companion embossalicious folder. The top border, bird, birdcage and  fancy shape top left were all cut with Spellbinder dies. I used white pearlescent card for the diecuts but unfortunately it's a different colour white and it offends my eye! The big dazzler in the centre of the fancy shape looks creamy yellow here but doesn't look quite so bad in real life. 

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes with Dies/Punches
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. Wow Hazel this is a stunning card I love it. I can never get white on white to work. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Hazel. You've made up for the lack of colour with lots of texture and layers and it works really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel I am back again. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for the current challenge which is always Anything Goes. The sponsor Sparkle N Sprinkle. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just loving all the texture in this creation Hazel, still drawn to that wee bird in the cage, don't know why lol. Gorgeous embossing folder used, is that a CC one? Love and hugs xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! Love your use of dies! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Hazel. I love all he texture you have added which makes it stand out. Thanks for making such a great card to fit my theme. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indeed "wow" Beautiful white card ! Thank you for participating in our Week 1 challenge at DigiChoosday! Gina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, I do love white on white, thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday this week.
    Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous white on white card. Simply stunning.


    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki

    TTCRD DT
    Rijacki's Workshop
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and design too..thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Hazel! Thank you so very much for sharing your pretty card with us over at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very elegant card. Thank you for sharing at LTCCB. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete