Followers

Sunday 18 February 2018

IAAS Use stuff you already own



The theme to challenge you this time at International Art and Soul is  a simple one - use stuff you already own.

My card blank is an 8x8 by Craft UK. The glitter backing paper is from a First Edition paper pad named Hideaway which I've had for years. The green card from Papermill was embossed with a Crafter's Companion embossalicious folder before being matted on to tan Papermill card. The Snipart birds and branch are both from Craft Box. The sentiments were freebie stamps from a magazine and then they were cut with Spellbinder dies. Three Mei Flower gems were added to the lower sentiment. I've had most of these items for years, apart from the Snipart which I've only had since November. My card is going to a friend who lived two doors away from me in my last house. I hope he likes it.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesdays - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - For a Friend
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.






4 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel this is a stunning card. I love the theme of the challenge. I think we all have a lot of stuff we already own. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - I love that embossing,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel , this card is just beautiful . I'm sure your neighbor will love it !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel, I love the birds on the line... awesome card!

    ReplyDelete