Followers

Sunday 10 June 2018

IAAS Sentiment as focal point



Christine set the theme of 'Use the sentiment as the focal point'. Come over to International Art and Soul and join us, we'd love to see your makes.

I used an 8x8 Craft UK card blank. A sheet of white paper was embossed with the Tied Together embossing folder by Couture Creations. After embossing it was matted on to red Papermill card before fixing to the base card blank. I used the large size XCut heart die to cut the centre heart and the smallest XCut die for the small heart in the corner - both in red Papermill card. I've had the sentiment saved on my computer for some time and decided to use it for this card. I printed it in red ink and cut with a Spellbinders die before setting it against the centre red heart. Red gems from Hobbycraft were added to the lower edge of the sentiment and down the left side of the embossed sheet.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Craftaholics R Us - Love you cards
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Rhinestones and/or Pearls
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining our “Love You Cards” Challenge this week at Craftaholics R Us. A heart and a sentiment as a focal point are always eye-catching. I am your newest follower. Won't you follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is super, what a great card, Love the wee sentinment, Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design. The CAS design really sets the sentiment of perfectly.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a creative design and pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card !! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Marja DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello pretty! I love the color combination!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card and an elegant design.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore June Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hazel, what a lovely CAS card you have made here which fits perfectly the Lemon Shortbread Monthly Challenge this fortnight. I couldn't get the "tied Together" embossing folder when it was around so I missed out. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Lemon Shortbread Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great CAS design. We are truly blessed that you joined our Challenge earlier this month at Word Art Wednesday. There's still time to join our current Challenge and we'd love to see back. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word found in Isaiah 43:10 which says, “You are my witnesses,” declares the LORD, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me." Have a great day!

    JO ANN
    https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete