Followers

Sunday 8 July 2018

IAAS Summer Fun





Jeanette set the challenge theme of 'Summer Fun' over at International Art and Soul. Come along and join in with the fun.

My card blank is a 7x7 by Craft UK. The turquoise backing paper is from a DCWV Glitzy Brights Stack and by jove it is glitzy. I used four of the Fun in the Sun stamps from an Inkadinkadoo stamp plate and stamped them in Memento ink. I used Rangers Distress Inks in yellow, green and blue for the sand, sun, sky and sea before cutting it with a Spellbinders die.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Through the Purple Haze - Marine (I hope my boat is enough)
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Ellibelle's Creative Moments - Summertime is Here
The House that Stamps Built - The Great Outdoors
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - The Great Outdoors
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes

Thank you all for visiting. I hope you all have a great summer. 

11 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel this is a stunning card I love the scene you have created. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel I am back again this time to thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for the current challenge which is always Anything Goes. The sponsor is Beccy’s Place. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! The way that you distressed the paper is beautiful !

    Hugs,

    Your design team sister ,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun scene. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Hazel, love the abstract feel of this one with the very dreamy background. Hugs xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect card for "The Great Outdoors" challenge over at The House That Stamps Built - thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful summer themed card, so nicely designed!
    Thanks so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's all about Summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Judy TTCRD DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice ...Thanks for sharing with us at Through the Purple Haze.
    Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute!! LOVE the shimmer from the turquoise paper!! So pretty! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete