Followers

Sunday 16 September 2018

IAAS The Natural World





Come along and join us at International Art and Soul and show us what you can do with the theme of 'The Natural World'.

My card blank is by Craft UK and the background paper I've had printed and in my 'green drawer' for months but I can't remember where I got it from, sorry. It's green Mirri card down the left and the image was also matted on to Mirri card but in a silvery bronze colour. The image was from the Jayne Netley Mayhew CD from Joanna Sheen. The little green pearls were from Hobbycraft. The large gem in the corner of the image is by Recollections and I bought them in Michael's in Florida.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes with a critter
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Creates and Makes - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting, I hope you visit again soon.


8 comments:

  1. This is lovely great job Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fantastic! Perfect for the theme.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the subtle colours.
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Lemon Shortbread http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh this is brilliant, what a great card, love frogs. Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel this is a stunning card I just love the frog. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super creation Hazel and I just love that frog image. Super balancing of the green with the border and the pearls, one super duper card :) :) Love and hugs, Jane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this natural card is gorgeous. Thanks for taking part in the "Love To Craft Challenge Blog" #26. DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful image and paper, artfully combined! Love the design.

    ReplyDelete