Followers

Sunday 26 May 2019

IAAS Lace and Pearls





'Lace and Pearls' is the theme set by Jane over at International Art and Soul so come and show us what you can do,

My card blank is a 7x7 by Craft UK. I used a Crafter's Companion embossalicious folder for the background and I matted it on to Papermill's maroon card as the base. The maroon lace emblem is by Craft Box UK and makes the perfect focal point. The sentiment is a Clearly Besotted Stamp and was stamped with my burgundy Promarker. I cut it with a Spellbinder die and then used the same Promarker to colour the fancy edge so that it would stand out against the white background. The pearl border is by Hobbycraft and I set it down the left side of the base mat.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes

That's it for this challenge. I'll see you again soon.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lace is absolutely gorgeous Hazel. Glorious colour! I love the pearl border too. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Creations this Month.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Crafty Creations DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. What a gorgeous piece of lace. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with that beautifully piece of lace Hazel and you really made it the centre of attraction with this creation :) :). I am glad you enjoyed the challenge theme, I love lace and pearls on cards but it seems these days I have not had a chance to make any, really should make more effort but oh so many projects rushing through my head lol. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete