Followers

Sunday 7 July 2019

IAAS Christmas in July





Why not come and join us for 'Christmas in July'? We're here at International Art and Soul with Jennie's theme. 

I've made a very simple card but it looks quite effective. I used a Craft UK card blank 6x6 in size. I made a mat of red card with bottle green card matted on top. All the card is from Papermill. The image is from a Joanna Sheen Victorian Companion CD. I printed it and then cut it with a Spellbinders oval die before matting on to a gold scalloped oval, again cut with a die by Spellbinders. The image was then set as the focal point on the card and it was finished. 

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Kitty Bee Designs - Christmas in July
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas - Anything Goes Christmas
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Merry Little Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes

Thank you all for visiting. I hope to see you again soon.



4 comments:

  1. Really lovely, Hazel. I've got that image too; it's also on a public domain CDRom which was among my first purchases in cardmaking. I must take another look at all of those images as it's easy to forget about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel this is a stunning Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking and the image really stands out! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards, Alex aka PinkCraftyMama
    TTCRD DT
    PinkCraftyMama.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel,
    Very elegant card. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Lina DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete