Followers

Sunday 1 September 2019

IAAS Layer it Up - Lots of Layers





To join us in our latest challenge come along to International Art and Soul and show us what you can do with 'Layer it Up, Lots of Layers' set by Christine. 

My card blank is 8x8 and is by Craft UK. I think you'll agree that I've definitely layered it up - nine layers in all. I think I got carried away. lol I'm still undecided whether to add a sentiment or flower.

The pink and lilac card is by Papermill and the various shades of yellow card are by Hobbycraft. The dies are in a complete set by Tonic. 

That was short and sweet as I have nothing else to say. 

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Feminine
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Paper Minutes - Happy, Colourful

Thanks for visiting. 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colours and patterns Hazel, so pretty and intricate, lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you have used on this pretty card Hazel. The tonic dies are lovely. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, such a lovely array of colours and textures - very sumptuous

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just beautiful! I love the bright colors and all of the layers .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, bright colors, and I love your die cut layers. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - powerful and colorful! Thanks for playing paperminutes this week.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete