Followers

Sunday 29 March 2020

INTAAS No Focal Image




 

Come along and join us at International Art and Soul with our theme of No Focal Image

I'm sorry that I haven't written up details of my card. I've been poorly and am not yet 100%. I will try to give details later.

Well, I'm here and feeling better today so I'll do my write up while I'm able.

My card is a 7x7 by Craft UK. The bones paper is by Teri Sherman of Delicious Darkness and I matted it on to a black foundation card by Sue Wilson. The border on the left side is by Hobbycraft and that was also cut in black card. I generated the sentiment on the computer and after cutting it out backed it on to the black card. Job done.

4 comments:

  1. This card is super cool Hazel. I love it. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    Hugs and kisses,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel this is stunning. I do hope that you feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well since I am known as the Miss Skully this is AWESOME!!!!! Love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear you haven't been well and hope you feel better very soon.

    Fabulous Hallowe'en card!

    ReplyDelete