Followers

Sunday 5 July 2020

INTAAS - Tiny Things





Our challenge theme is 'Tiny Things' which could be fun, I thought, so come over and join us at International Art and Soul.

Oh my goodness, I think I'm getting too old to get my brain in gear with these challenges. I did think this would be fun but then couldn't think of anything tiny. lol I asked my son and daughter in law and they suggested an Alice in Wonderland design, which I had thought about and then discarded. I was making some Christmas cards last week, sitting in my craft room and after seeing the challenge theme under my nose I started to sing 'Twenty tiny fingers, twenty tiny toes' and that was IT. 

My 7x7 scalloped card blank is by Craft UK, surprise, surprise. The pale blue paper and the pale pink paper are from a pack that I've literally had for about fifteen years. I have no idea where I got it and who even designed/made it. I used Spellbinder dies to cut the blue scalloped square and pink oval. The 'Congratulations' is again from the same paper pack and was alongside lots of other sentiments on one sheet. I had thought of generating the word Twins on the computer and then thought people would know it was for twins so congratulations would work just as well. The tiny fingers and tiny toes are stickers that I bought from Create and Craft a loooong time ago.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Shopping our Stash - You're so Sweet
Dream Valley Challenges - All Occasions

Thank you all for visiting - please call again soon. 

7 comments:

  1. Just precious Hazel, the perfect tiny things card and those wee hands and feet are just adorable :) :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute. I love the soft colors and then those little hand and foot prints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I too love the soft colors and then the yellow makes the word POP. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Judy McKay DT TTCRD In Search of My Creative Side

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet baby card. I love the foot prints! Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card, I love those little feet and hands.
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete