Followers

Sunday 27 September 2020

INTAAS Autumn Colours





'Autumn Colours' is the theme for this challenge over at International Art and Soul. Please come along and join us we'd love to see your autumn colours.

My card is a 7x7 blank by Craft UK. The orange card is by Papermill and I matted a zigzag paper on to it the base orange mat. The image is Hester Hen by Claire of Hope Jacare and I coloured it with my Promarkers before cutting with a Spellbinders die and then I edged with Distress Ink. A strip of  brown hessian type material was stretched across the bottom right corner and then I sat the image to the left of the card just overlapping the material. I have a roll of this material but can't remember where I bought it, sorry.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Crafty Gals - Fall Colours
Cut It Up - Fall + 3 layers
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes with option of Colours of Autumn
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes with a critter

8 comments:

  1. OH I love this chick with the burlap added! So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Cut It Up for our challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this is so pretty and ready for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is lovely. I especially love all the texture!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card. A fabulous image and great texture.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore September Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou Hazel for sharing your gorgeous card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image and a great design for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely autumnal colours and I love that textured ribbon you've added.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete