Followers

Sunday 6 June 2021

INTAAS - Pre-made Topper (Use a pre-coloured image}





This theme was set by CG, DT member at International Art and Soul, so join us in the challenge of using a Pre-made Topper (pre-coloured image).

My card blank is a scalloped 7x7 by Crafts UK. I used Papermill pale pink card as the base mat, rounded the corners with a Carl punch and then added a lilac Papermill card, cut with a Spellbinders scalloped die on top. The pre coloured topper is from a Joanna Sheen CD but I'm sorry I've forgotten which CD it's from and I have too many to go through. In actual fact this is from when my printer was running out of ink and the colour is not a true image but when I printed it off I kept the sheet because I liked it so much. I've added a Craft Box dream catcher charm to the top right and a small charm reading 'Dreaming of the Sea' to the left. 

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Always Anything Goes
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes


My apologies if I don't get to visit your blog. I've developed hay fever at my age and am having great problems with my eyes. I'm taking antihistamines which have helped a little but not a lot. Ugh.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel your card is gorgeous. I love it. I hope the antihistamines help. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both were dreaming of the sea Hazel. I love this image. So cute!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete