Followers

Sunday 24 April 2022

INTAAS - Things with Wings





The challenge over at International Art and Soul is 'Things with Wings' chosen by design team member Christine. 

I'm not quite back into crafting, managing only an hour at a time so another simple card from me. Once again my photo is not up to scratch, my scanner is playing up for me so I've had to make do with the less than perfect image. 

My card blank is a scalloped 7x7 card by Crafts UK. I used Brushos on the actual card base as a sunny background to the actual mat. The muted green paper is from Costco and I've had a case of it for years. I cut it with a Spellbinders scalloped die and fixed it to the sunny background. The lace butterfly is by Craft Box UK but don't know where the small butterflies are from as I was given them by a friend. They were added to the bottom corners and then a small stamped 'Happy Birthday' was added, again cut with a Spellbinders scalloped die. The yellow card used to stamp the sentiment on is by Hobbycraft. The stamp was a freebie from a magazine many years ago.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Use a Birthday Sentiment
Creative Knockouts - Things with Wings or Furry Friends
Seize the Birthday - Birthday + Signs of Spring
Crafty Gals Corner - Spring or Easter
Craft Galore Encore - Anything Goes



9 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Hazel and that lace butterfly is absolutely gorgeous. Hope you continue to improve - but take it steady. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty card, perfect for summer. Lovely colours and gorgeous butterfly.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore April Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful, delicate creation - simply fabulous. So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty, that butterfly is gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you play along again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel I don't know how I missed this post. I am so sorry. This is a gorgeous card. You have such a lovely talent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty springtime design Hazel!!! I love it so much. We appreciate you playing along with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. The design is lovely with the soft colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see your beautiful art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete