Followers

Thursday 24 February 2011

Thursday offering

It's a beautiful day today and we've been to visit my sister in the Care Home. She was in a good mood and so we had a lovely visit. After the Care Home visit, Eric, my other sister and I went for lunch at a local restaurant and now we're home ready for play. Well, I'm ready to play but Eric is ready for a snooze on the sofa. The sunshine makes everyone feel much happier so let's hope the weekend is just as nice. Here's my card for today, again, I started it last night and just needed to finish it off when I came home today. It's a freebie stamp that I got with a magazine, coloured with Promarkers, and set on nestie labels, one of which is edged in Distress Inks. I've used a Martha Stewart punch on the background paper and this has a strip of vintage lace across the centre. A narrow organza ribbon from Joanna Sheen is down the left side. The small sentiment was printed on the PC and set on a small nestie oval with a pearl adornment from my stash. The card blank and papers are all from Papermill.

2 comments:

  1. Saw your card on the JS forum and since I am a blog lover thought I would pop over and leave my comment here Its a really happy image and I the lace you have used
    Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A smashing card Hazel - love the soft colours you have used and the lace is gorgeous.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete