Followers

Tuesday 21 June 2011

BBQ Time

Papertake Weekly Challenge this week is Here Comes the Sun, well, you can't have sun without a BBQ can you? My card looks very dark but that's because I've used the fireworks backing paper that I won as part of a prize from Stitchybear, along with the digi 4th July image. I coloured the digi with Promarkers and set it on a Spellbinders label nestie. The red and white organza ribbons are from Joanna Sheen. The blue organza ribbon and the stars are from Create and Craft.

If the sun isn't with us by the 4th July then I'm going to be really annoyed.

5 comments:

  1. I hope the sun gets here before then Hazel, I'm frozen! Great card, the BP is brilliant. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Hazel, xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card Hazel that image is perfect
    hugs linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel, this definitely says 'summer'!!Just fab! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. heheeeeee fab card , love the fun of it !
    thanks for joining us at papertake weekly this week .
    hugs

    maddy x

    ReplyDelete