Followers

Friday 26 September 2014

Fitztown - Animal



The theme over at Fitztown Challenge blog is 'Animals' and here's my card using Fish Comb 2 from the Fitztown store. Pop over there and see all the images - you'll find loads of lovely digis.

My card blank is by Joanna Sheen and is an 8x8 square. I coloured the fish with my Promarkers and then decided to cut them out individually and have them swimming in water - original, eh? lol I used an image from the internet for the background which I altered to suit my fish. I used a Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle Iridescent spray on the paper to make it look sparkly and I also used it on the fish after I'd coloured them - it makes them look really good but you can't spot that on my photo. I matted the water image on to silver card. The sentiment was generated on the computer and cut with a Spellbinders classic oval matted on to a silver scalloped oval. The only additional embellishment was a small silver starfish charm which I fixed in the bottom right corner. I bought the charm from Crafty Bitz.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Hazel
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is wonderful Hazel… the fish look SO real… love the shimmer on them… and the sea background is just perfect! it's a fab design! :-)
    Hope you had a good evening!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel gosh those fish look awesome the detail is amazing, a super, super card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel, I love the job you've done with this card. Great job!
    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on this Hazel! I love it!
    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great scene Hazel. Love it. Hugs. Lynn

    ReplyDelete