Followers

Thursday 11 September 2014

MAWTT - Add Texture



It's Tammy's turn to host the challenge this week over at Moving Along with the Times and she chose the theme of 'Add Texture'. Here's my card -
It's a 6x6 card blank by Craft UK. The dark brown pearlescent card is by Papermill and the fluffy animal print felt is by Hobbycraft.

This stamp is by Clarity and I bought it because it reminds me of Maisie, our Maine Coon cat, when she was a baby. She was a BIG cat but she thought she was a BIG CAT and acted accordingly, hence the felt! lol I coloured the image with my Promarkers before cutting with a Spellbinders die. I used another fancy Spellbinders die for the shape in the bottom corner and I attached a Crafty Bitz charm of two cats to it. The only other embellishment is a Meow paw print button from Create and Craft.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Anything Goes
The Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
Melonheadz Friends Challenge - 2 or more Dies
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Craft Room Challenge - Something old, (stamp, felt and meow) something new (charm)
Passion for Promarkers - Four legged Friends
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes





13 comments:

  1. Cute card - love the animal print texture! x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is super, what a great card, Love Maine Coon Kittys they are amazing, Hope that alls well with you, Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is gorgeous Hazel. Such a sweet image and gosh that paper is SO lush… I would just be stroking it all day! :-))
    Hope you are doing ok hun!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Hazel! I love that image and the beautiful animal print felt!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Hazel, love the pussy cat.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Hazel. Great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card hun, love the animal print, its just perfect for your cute kitty image!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awh! This is so sweet Hazel, lovely take on the challenge..
    Hope all is well with you hunnie, haven't been for a visit for some time, but life has been a little bit hectic lol!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous, thank you so very much for playing along with us at PASSION FOR PROMARKERS this week & the best of luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love a bit of leopard print Hazel! Cool card. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card. Thanks for joining PFP this week and good luck.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. As a cat love, you KNOW I love this card. Great texture to it and such a great eye-catching design. Just lovely. Hugs. Lynn

    ReplyDelete