Followers

Thursday 31 March 2016

MAWTT Come Dancing



This week it's my turn to host the challenge over at Moving Along with the Times. I chose for my theme 'Come Dancing' and this is my card. Please pop over to the blog to see all of Team B's cards, they're all fantastic.

My base card is a 7x7 by UK Craft and the orange card is by Papermill. I embossed the white paper with a 'bows' embossing folder but I'm blowed if I can remember who made it, sorry. The embossed paper was matted on to the orange card and then I used a Sue Wilson die for the bottom fancy border. The two music dies are by Memory Box and I cut them in black card from Joanna Sheen. The dancing silhouette is by Stitchybear and is cut with a Spellbinders die. I used my new sentiment by Visible Image and cut with a smaller Spellbinder die, same shape as the silhouette, before edging with an orange Promarker. I raised it in the top corner and then all I had to do was add a few faux gems from JJD cards.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Girlie

Thanks for visiting and thank you for your comments.

15 comments:

  1. Love this card Hazel… it's so elegant and classy! such a fab silhouette and the die cuts are perfect. Gorgeous colours too. Thanks for a fab theme!
    Hope you have a lovely day!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel, what a fab image, just love the dancer. Good challenge. Janice x
    http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and elegant.Perfect for the image.Love the pop of orange and the wonderful sentiment.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Hazel, that dancer is gorgeous, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Hazel. I love it. The embossing and die cuts are great. Christine xx
    (I think that is a Sue Wilson embossing folder if I'm not mistaken.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel,
    what a great theme for our challenge.
    Love you fab card, and the wonderful design.
    That images is so gorgeous.
    I do hope your eyes are much better now.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have really pushed the boat out for this challenge Hazel - I love this card so pretty and elegant. Orange is not a colour I use much at all but it looks stunning. thank you for a great challenge - a great theme hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very stylish Hazel. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an elegant card! I love the silhouette! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Regards,

    TTCRD DT

    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great Hazel, I can feel the movement in her dress. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that sentiment, it really ties into the spirit of dance! I really like the big music notes, that really brings it all together. Fun challenge this week! x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful creation!!
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion!
    Dt Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spotted your beautiful card on MAWTT and had to just pop in to tell you how beautiful I think it is! Love that fabulous silhouette dancer. I couldn't find her on Stitchy Bear, but she's so beautiful and your card design really shows her off gorgeously. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete