Followers

Sunday 3 September 2017

IAAS Lace and/or Pearls




The theme is Lace and/or Pearls over at International Art and Soul, come along and join us, we'd love to see what you make.

My card blank is a 7x7 by Craft UK. The bright turquoise and pale blue card is by Papermill. I embossed the pale blue with an embossalicious folder by Crafter's Companion before matting it on to the bright card. I used a strip of bright lace from the local market and after wrapping it towards the bottom of the mat I added the mat to my card base. The digi image is by Linnie Pink and I coloured it with my Promarkers. I coloured the edges with Distress Ink and then added it to bright turquoise card. I raised the matted image and set it to the top left. Three small pearls were added to the top right of the image. The sentiment stamp is by Lili of the Valley and that was also edged with the Distress Ink and matted on to turquoise card.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

City Crafter - Monotone Colouring
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Use a Stamp or Digi
Ooh La La Creations - Lace
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

Thank you all for visiting.

10 comments:

  1. She's adorable! Glad to have found you through the City Crafter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! I love your embossing!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling creation Hazel and beautiful colours chosen too. I love monochromatic, there are so many shades in every colour it is the one chance you get to show them off in all their finery :) :) :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card and such beautiful colours. Thanks so much for sharing with us at OLL.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable image. I love the colour palette too and the addition of the pretty lace. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, Hazel! I love the image and it's so beautifully coloured. And you've reminded me that I've got a whole CDRom of images by the same artist that I never seem to use! I must remedy that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beutiful!! A wonderful creation !! Its. gorgeous!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door
    this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    DT member at TTCRD
    Cicci With The Pen {Welcome to follow my blog}






    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Such a lovely and sweet image!! Wonderful coloring and design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete