Followers

Thursday 1 March 2018

MAWTT Rainbows



The theme at Moving Along with the Times has been set by Janis Lewis and it's 'Rainbows'.

Whenever I see a rainbow I always recite one of my favourite poems: 'My heart leaps up' by William Wordsworth -


My heart leaps up when I behold
A rainbow in the sky:
So was it when my life began;
So is it now I am a man;
So be it when I shall grow old,
Or let me die!
The Child is father of the Man;
And I could wish my days to be
Bound each to each by natural piety.

My 7 x 8 scalloped card blank is by Craft UK. The digi image is by Claire of Hope Jacare and I coloured it with my Promarkers before setting it on red card by Papermill. I then attempted to make a rainbow of cards. I cut strips of card in colours ROYGBIV and eventually got them matted on to yellow card, all by Papermill. Once this was matted on to the card blank I added the red mat with the rainbow image. I hope this cheers you up on a dismal day.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes

Thank you all for visiting.



9 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel this is a stunning card I love it. I wish the weather was like that now. Stay safe and warm. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fab Hazel, thank you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel,
    what a very wonderful card and that image is gorgeous.
    Your colouring is brillant also.
    Such a heart warming card for this very cold weather we are having.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is perfect for today when it's all nasty and gloomy outside to see something so bright and colorful .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright and cheerful note! I love the mounted colored papers behind the scene, such a nice touch x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi what a lovely happy card,thanks for joining us here at I Love Promarkers challenge,Lyn DT x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Card love the colouring and elegance
    Thank you for joining us at I Love Pro Markers Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Sharon DT Member x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Bright, Thanks for sharing it with us at Colour Crazy Challenge Janet Dt

    ReplyDelete