Followers

Sunday 25 November 2018

IAAS Funny Christmas



Come and join in with this theme, 'Funny Christmas', at International Art and Soul. 

I used an 8x8 card blank by Crafts UK. The image is by Rick St Dennis and after printing the image I coloured her with my Promarkers. I used a large classic oval Spellbinder die to cut it out and then edged it with Barn Door Distress Ink before setting it one side while I arranged the background. The circle behind the image is embossed with an embossing folder that came with a magazine pack from Joanna Sheen. The two patterned papers are from a pad that I have but I'm blowed if I can find which one! They are matted on to bright green card by Papermill. I generated the sentiment on the computer and then cut it with a Spellbinder oval die before edging with a green Distress Ink. Three red gems from Hobbycraft complete the design.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:


2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes with a critter
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Always Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes with an animal
Digi Doodle Studios - Christmas/Winter
Merry Little Christmas - Anything Christmas
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes with option of 3 layers

Thanks once again for visiting. 


9 comments:

  1. This brought a smile to my face Hazel. Great card. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel this is a stunning card that is a fabulous image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for entering at I ❤ Promarkers Challenge! Hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card! I love how you have brought the red and green in with the different patterned papers.
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!Love the traditional colours and patterns.
    Thank you for playing along with us at I(love)ProMarkers. Nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Studies. Very nice and Good luck!
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's one of my favorite images, Hazel, and I adore the little kitten in his Santa hat! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month and we hope to see you again next month.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilarious image and great card, Love it!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sandra
    TTCRD DT
    Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well she certainly looks like she's having a fun Christmas . Ha ha ha ! This is a great card , very cute .

    Hugs

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete