Followers

Sunday 11 November 2018

IAAS Wild Animal





I chose the theme for this challenge and it's 'Wild Animal'. Come and show us your wild animals at International Art and Soul.

The card blank is an 8x8 by Crafts UK. The base mat is yellow card by Papermill. The next layer was dark brown card, again by Papermill, and down the centre I set a section of 'giraffe skin' paper by Hobbycraft. I'm not even sure that they still make this paper as I've had it for years, along with other animal skins. After fixing to my card blank I printed the image of the giraffe and matted it on to yellow card before setting at an angle across the top of the card. The image is from Jayne Netley Mayhew's CD by Joanna Sheen. The sentiment is SnipArt by Craft Box UK. I coloured the SnipArt with Rowney's yellow acrylic paint before fixing to brown card matted on to yellow. This was set at a jaunty angle across the bottom of the card.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges: 
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes with a critter
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes must have animal

Thank you all for visiting. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, thank you for joining in with the TTCRD this week. Good luck and I hope to see you here again!
    Claudia Martins - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, how amazing that you had that giraffe skin patterned paper.
    Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
    Monica C. DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card .Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just wonderful Hazel . I love all the animal prints .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
    Angie Scrapchild DT for
    https:facebook.com/aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete