Followers

Sunday 25 October 2020

INTAAS Fairies and/or Elves





Come along and join us at International Art and Soul with our challenge theme of Fairies and/or Elves. I chose to use a fairy.

My card is a 7x7 scalloped blank by Craft UK. For the mat I used pale yellow card by Hobbycraft and then matted on some yellowy/green paper by The Works. These were both cut with Spellbinder scalloped dies. The image is by Bugaboo and I coloured her with my Promarkers before cutting with a Spellbinders circle die. I matted this on to a yellow scalloped circle, again the card by Hobbycraft and the die by Spellbinders. I added Hobbycraft gems to the edge of her dress and the edge of her sleeve. The sentiment was generated on the computer and cut with another of Spellbinder's dies. I edged the sentiment with Distress Ink before adding to the top right of the image.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Creative Craft Cottage - Spooky and/or Cute
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes with option of Birthdays
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Awww what a sweet little fairy. I love the background colors you used.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh golly what a cutie!! Lovely make, Hope alls well, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel this is such a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Bugaboo image and card. Great colors. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice!!! Take are!
    Greeting Elke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww what a super sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card
    Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers this week
    Hugs
    Clare
    xx
    http://clarejonesy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete