Followers

Sunday 24 October 2021

INTAAS - All Hallows Eve Tic Tac Toe











 International Art and Soul have 'All Hallows Eve Tic Tac Toe' as their challenge theme, set by design team member Sall. I used the middle horizontal line.

My Halloween card is a 6x6 card blank by Crafts UK. I decided to use this image and cannot remember where I got it. I don't even know if it was a digi that I've had for a while or whether it's a stamped image that has been ready and waiting for me. Anyway I think I'm well covered for Halloween. 

I coloured the image with my Promarkers before fixing to a mat of orange Papermill card. This was set at the top of the black base mat, again by Papermill. Just before I set the black mat down I lay a strip of ribbon across between the image and the bottom of the card. On top of this I set a small image of a spell and skull which looked quite spooky. I'm not sure if this is from Clip Art images. I'm sorry I'm not more helpful with sources for the main image or the spell image - I'm putting it down to my age. lol

Oops, I forgot to say that I used the middle horizontal line.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Critter Crazy - Anything Goes with a Critter (not sure what sort of critter but I think I'm safe)
Arty Divas - Anything Goes
Craft Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes with an animal - does mine count?
Daisy Chain - Autumn and/or Halloween
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Halloween Colours
Fab n Funky - Spooky Season
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes with option punch/die

Thank you all, once again,  for visiting.

12 comments:

  1. Super card Hazel. I don't do Halloween so I struggled with this but I didn't want to miss Sall's challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun image and a great Halloween card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cat in pumpkin made me giggle, this is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Hazel. I love the pumpkin-spider.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.
    Buffy (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. what an awesome image! Fab halloween work

    Thanks for playing along with our Critter Crazy Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    *GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Halloween card.
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great image for your card. Spooktacular layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Halloween card. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great image to go with the other challenge as well. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card - thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete