Followers

Sunday 10 October 2021

INTAAS - Use mainly Yellow and Orange






Come and join us over at International Art and Soul with our theme of Use Mostly Yellow and Orange. This was set by design team member CG.

My card blank is a 7x7 scalloped by Crafts UK. The yellow card is by Hobbycraft and was cut with s Spellbinder scalloped die, The orange card which was matted on to the yellow, is by Papermill and was also cut with a Spellbinder scalloped die. These were set as the base mat for the image of the dog. I coloured him with my Promarkers before carefully tearing him out. The image was then edged with a Distress Ink before centring him on the mat. I love this image of the dog, I think it's by Bugaboo but please correct me if I'm wrong. To complete the card I added three small peachy coloured pearls to the bottom corners of the orange mat. The pearls are from Mei Flower.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Critter Crazies - Anything goes with a critter
Arty Divas - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals - Must have animals
Beyond the Blue - Layered Die Cuts

8 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel this is such a cute card. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way your tore the dog out! I had never thought of doing that. This card is very cute!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun work! Love the image and the frame

    Thanks for playing along with our Critter Crazy Challenges and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    *GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that cutie really pops with the colorful layered dies backing!! Thanks so much for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cute card. Thank you for joining the Critter Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful card! thank you for participating at Crafts Galore Challenge blog http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete