Followers

Monday 16 May 2011

The Ribbon Girl Challenge

The Ribbon Girl Challenge theme is Pinks and Lilacs and this will be my first card in this challenge blog. My card is a large square white card by Craft UK. The backing paper is by K and Company and this is matted on to cerise Mirri board. The Sarah Kay stamp by Stampavie was stamped in Memento ink, coloured with Promarkers and cut with a Spellbinders rectangle nestie die. The scalloped nestie is in cerise to back the image and two of  the Parisian Accents are used - one corner piece and one fancy die cut which I've used to back the sentiment. I've used two ribbons, a wide cerise organza from Joanna Sheen and a narrow pink one from Create and Craft. Three small cerise gems from my stash finish it off.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Hazel. The colours are so rich. Love the Parisian accent behind the sentiment.... Hmmmm another one to add to my wishlist.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card Hazel, love the colours but will you please stop tempting me with those Parisian accents lol Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Hazel really love it, gorgeous paper and stamPing


    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous card! love the bright colours, really eyecatching. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Colour challenge, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete