Followers

Sunday 2 March 2014

OSAAT #202 Anything Goes




Anything Goes is the theme this week over at One Stitch at a Time so I'm pretty sure you'll come along and join us. It was Josephine's turn to choose an image for four of the DT to use and she chose Poppy by Stitchy at the Stitchybear Digi Outlet.

I love this silhouette image and I cut it out using a Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangle die. I matted that on to a panel of red Papermill card that I embossed with a Crafter's Companion embossailicious folder. The red and white backing paper I've had for about ten years (!!) and I think it's from Papermill too. I matted the paper on to more red card and then the red panel and poppy were set to the left of the base mat. I used a Spellbinders Parisian motif die for the fancy border down the right side - I've used this border loads of times and love it. The card blank is by Joanna Sheen. Shock and horror - I didn't use my Promarkers on this card. Aaahhh.

The prize is seven images from the Stitchybear Digi Outlet but please check the OSAAT blog for more details of the prize structure.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart - Use Flowers
Digistamps4joy - Dies or punches
DCC226 The House that stamps built challenge - Black, white and one other colour
4Craftygirlz Challenge - Anything Goes
Card Makin Mamas Challenge - Stacks of layers - more than 3
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Digitally Sweet Challenges - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
2 Sisters Challenge - Black, White and one other colour
Sunflowerfield Challenge - Birthdays and/or Flowers

Once again I'd like to thank you all for visiting and leaving comments. I appreciate every single comment. x

32 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card Hazel.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Hazel. The paper and die cuts set off the lovely silhouette so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the red & white colors. Like how you framed. The edge punch complements the framing wonderfully.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a striking card Hazel, I really love the way this has turned out, so crisp and clean and full of movement with that awesome dp :) :) :) Hugs Jane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Hazel, did realize we use the same die cut.....love that fancy border on the edge!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´-:¦:-
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opps that's suppose to say "Didn't realize"

      Delete
  6. Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Hazel… I love the colours, layout and design… the stamp is very pretty and I love the frame and pretty border! :-)
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Hazel this is really striking! Love the red and white, it really makes the black silhouette 'pop' and the embossing gives it lots of lovely texture. Just beautiful
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a striking card, love the images and the colour scheme you have chosen. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart and we hope to seen you again soon. Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at CMM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Hazel, this is such a stunning creation. I love the pop that the red gives the black image...very nice. I do so love the border punch you used too. What a wonderful card to give or receive.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! I love the red and white together. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart, I hope you will join us again soon.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Hazel, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, elegant card, Hazel, thank you for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This image really makes a statement, lovely card, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really beautiful card. Love the red & white. Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful, striking card Hazel. Thank you for joining us at SunflowerField.

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome work, nice colours and flowers composition. Admire your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card and especially that color combo. :) I'm partial to red and black. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Sister Act! :)
    -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice and beautiful cutting papers. I love the colour red, it is beautiful . Thanks for joining us at the 2 Sisters challenge. Marijke.

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! This is gorgeous! Love the red and the great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card! Very elegant :)
    Thank you for joining us at Sunflowerfield Designs.
    Hugs, Mari

    ReplyDelete
  22. A beautiful card and very elegant and loving the papers and cutting files. Thankyou for joining our challenge this fortnight at crafty girls.
    Hugs
    Fiona blog co-owner x

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful card Hazel. :D I love the red with the black and white image. Just gorgeous.
    Deborah OSAAT DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi there, how are you??
    Beautiful card love all the wonderful detail

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for your visit and comments I really appreciate that.
    Don't want to say too much about the eBosser here as it is just my opinion. I like it but it does not cut any better that my GC. It is far more expensive as well. The Range is selling the eBosser for £150 which is a great price.
    Happy crafting

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi hazel! your comment on my blog did make me laugh today!! This card is so pretty hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Pressed the button too soon! was going to say love the colour combo! Hope your cold clears up soon. P x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stunning! One of my favorite color combos. This is so beautiful! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is a really pretty card Hazel, I love the main image, really stands out on the red and white background. Thanks so much for your visits to my blog as well, very much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete