Followers

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 15

Our sponsor this week, for Challenge 15 at Inspiration Destination, is The Paper Shelter and I have the image Winter Blossom and I've used the matching beautiful backing paper too.


I coloured the image with my Promarkers using the gentle shades that are in the backing paper. I added some of Floracraft's Diamond Dust to the branches and hair pieces, I think you can just about see it in the photo but it does look effective . The backing paper was matted on to pale peach pearlescent paper, as was the image before being set in the top right of the card. The card blank is by Joanna Sheen. The die cut in the left border is by Memory Box and is the Flowering vine which I cut in the peach pearlescent paper before colouring with my Promarkers to get the same gentle and subtle shades.  The sentiment was generated on the computer and I took it from a little book called 'Springs of Japanese Wisdom' which I've had for probably forty five years. 

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
The ABC Challenge - A is for Anything Goes
Card Mania Challenge - Make it Sparkle
Crafty Hazelnuts Challenge - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
Die Cut Divas Challenge - Must use die cut
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge - Anything Goes with twist - use orange
Pinspirational Challenge - Inspired by a Snowflake

Can I just say thank you for all your wonderful comments over the past year, for your best wishes to me for Christmas and all the very best wishes you left for the year ahead. I've been away for the Christmas period with my two sons and two DsIL. It would have been my 50th wedding anniversary in November and we decided to make a special Christmas this year. The five of us had a wonderful time in Florida and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine, though my eyes did not behave themselves. I'd like to wish you all a very happy 2015 and I hope everything goes well for all of my blogging friends.



15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card wonderful colour's and design glad to see you back
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel,
    Adorable your card. Funny to see you also used orangeshades.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Hazel, love the pretty colours. Pleased you all enjoyed your time in Florida. Happy New Year. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card Hazel. So elegant :) Thank you for playing with us this week at TTCRD.
    Cindy DT TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel, gorgeous card. Love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Hazel. Love the design and soft color palette.

    hugs,
    Amy-DT sis
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very delicate and girly, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hazel this is beautifully elegant and I love the colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card! Love the colours!
    Thank you for sharing and joining us at ABC Challenge!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous elegant card.

    So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice card! Thank you for joining the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes January Challenge! Hope to see you again! Good luck!

    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card with great coloring!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Look forward to seeing you in our next challenge!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card, so pretty, thanks for joining us at soc, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a gorgeous card! I love the wonderful design. Love the colors and embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at Card Mania Challenges!

    ReplyDelete