Followers

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 18

This week at Inspiration Destination our sponsors are My Whimsical Little World and Bugaboo.

I chose Bugaboo's image of Stella Tidbits - Message, you can buy her here, and this is my card.


The card blank is by Craft UK. I used a sheet of My Mind's Eye paper as the backing sheet and wrote the notes of Stella's day in pencil. It's supposed to be a whiteboard in her office! lol The corners of the paper were rounded with a Carl's corner punch. I coloured the image with my Promarkers and fussy cut her, leaving the paper between her and the computer. The sentiment, which also comes from Bugaboo, was cut, corners rounded, and then edged with Distress Ink. I used Marianne dies for the swirl and the leaves. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Scrap and Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Artbymiran Challenge - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
That's Crafty Challenge - Tick Tock
The Stamping Boutique Challenge - Make your own background



6 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel,
    great card. I like your "to-do list" on the side.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Hazel, what a great idea!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, fun card Hazel these images always make me smile, the design is super
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image Haze, such a fun card. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and wonderful card Hazel
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. It is perfect for our 24th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete